A peel simply takes off dead skin. This is not a heavy duty peel like Samantha got on Sex in the City! These peels are gentler and you can have microscopic peeling or dry skin as an after effect. In some cases, if you have a more sensitive skin, there may be a little more visible peeling but no down time.
- You still have to follow the no sun rule for a couple of days afterwards and really should be cautious about sun damage every single day anyway, peel or not. You risk hyperpigmentation if you get sun damage on top of a peel. Even a mild peel.
- If you use Retin-A or any retinol products, stop using them 5 days prior to your peel and 5 days after. Better safe than sorry.
- This deal allows for a chemical peel, microdermabrasion or dermaplaning every month. I know that life can get in the way so I consider that you have 12 treatments available to you and if you miss a month, I’m not going to penalize you for not being able to get in. So, no worry, you get 12 treatments. The argument for doing them once a month though is so that you can see the awesome results you can get with your skin when you regularly take care of it.
- Acne- I have gotten incredible results with teens and acne cases. Ideally I see you every 2 weeks at first. Don’t worry, I’ll work out something for you so that you can continue to get incredible and affordable skin care even if you run out of peels after 7 or 8 months.
- Rosacea- This is such a rewarding skin to work on. A little care goes a LONG way to give you better looking and feeling skin after just one treatment. You will be incredibly happy.
- Anti-aging- almost all of us fall into this category. Your skin will simply GLOW when you leave. Ask me also about my Collagen masks. Take off years for a special event. Lasts 4 to 6 hours. Awesome!
My philosophy is that a chemical peel will give you the most bang for your buck. I can take off dead layers, refine large pores, diminish fine lines and wrinkles, start lightning skin damage and give you an immediate glow. Microdermabrasion is awesome for scaring and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Therefore, if you don’t have an active breakout, we might opt for that. Dermaplaning takes off dead skin and the fine hair covering your face. This is great for giving you a flawless, hairless skin for make-up. We can talk about your best options.
If you ever want something a little more, we can do microdermabrasion and a chemical peel on top of that as well. You can use 2 of your peels in that case or pay a small up-charge of $25. The possibilities are endless.
My goal is always to exceed your expectations. I want you to notice a big difference when you leave my service and I mostly want you happy with your skin. I am result driven and strive to always give you the best.
I hope this has answered at least most of your questions. Please feel free to email me with anything else you may need. firstname.lastname@example.org I tend not to answer calls when I am with a client but answer all my emails after hours the same day I get them.
I really strive to make you happy because that’s what this business is all about. That in turn is my reward.
Have a great day!